- 3-Day-Ticket (Thu – Sat): pre-selling 68,00 €
- 2-Day-Ticket (Thu + Fri / Fri + Sat): pre-selling 56,00 €
- 1-Day-Ticket (Thu / Fri / Sat): pre-selling 34,00 €
(All prices include tax, public transport, and advance sale fee)
The additional programme on Wednesday 25 September is a goody and can be experienced with the 3-Day-Ticket only.
If you don't want to buy your ticket at the box office you'll have the following options of buying tickets in advance:
- Print your ticket at home, using eventim ticketdirect (additional fees might be charged).
- Call our ticket shop at +49 40-413 22 60 or +49 1805-62 62 80, mondays - fridays between 9 am and 6.30 pm. (Credit card only)
On the Festival Site
Remaining tickets will be made available on the days of the event from 01:30 p.m. to 01:00 a.m. at the Ticket Counter on Spielbudenplatz.
Before attending any of the festival locations, every festivalgoer must present their ticket to the staff at the Ticket Counter on Spielbudenplatz to obtain a festival wristband. In addition, two special ticket offices will be set up at the 'Knust' club and "Große Freiheit" on Friday and Saturday from 06:00 p.m. to 01:00 a.m., where you can buy 3-day, 2-day and 1-day wristbands.
Paper tickets and festival wristbands include on the day(s) of vailidity an HVV public transport ticket for transportation to and from the festival site (valid until services officially terminate that day).
Attendants are not entitled to a seat. There are no numbered seats. In case of overcrowded venues, entry may be denied. We recommend that you show up at the location in good time. The festival locations open at least 30 minutes prior to the first show of the night. The schedule and line-up may be subject to change.