CONFERENCE TICKETBuy Ticket
Registered delegates of Reeperbahn Festival (20 – 23 Sept. 2017) receive the following services*:
- Access to the Conference programme (sessions, networking, awards)
- Priority access to the public programme (concerts, showcases, literature, film, etc., subject to capacity)
- Access to the Reeperbahn Festival Lounge (incl. delegates bar)
- Access to the password protected delegates database
- Free local public transportation (HVV)
*Subject to change without notice
Sessions Only Tickets (available 1 Jan., 2017):
- Included: access to all sessions (keynotes, talks, panels, workshops), access to the Reeperbahn Festival Lounge, access to the Delegates Database
- Not included: access to concerts and showcases, networking events, shows (e.g. Ray’s Reeperbahn Revue), film or literature, no access to local public transportation
Journalists: The accreditation form will be available starting summer 2017.
To qualify for the Student Rate (€125.00,- / includes full Conference Ticket content) or the Sessions Only Student Rate (€80.00,-), please send a student ID (valid for Sept., 2017) via mail. After receiving and approving the ID, you will be able to register at the preferred rate.
If you received a code, please click "Enter promotional code" and enter the code.
The above mentioned prices are always quoted plus 19% VAT and a sales fee that will be added by our ticket service partner Eventbrite.
Online-registration deadline: Tuesday, 19 Sept., 6:00 p.m. (CEST).