Again the Startups@Reeperbahn Pitch gave five fantastic start-ups from all over Europe the opportunity to present their businesses to investors and investment managers. Besides presenting in front of an audience of journalists and hand-picked VIP guests from Germany’s digital and media industry, participants were looking forward to the opportunity of taking home the incredible first prize of €100,000 in media budget – the WELT-Mediapreis. In addition, on 20 September, Startups@Reeperbahn offered a supporting programme of events for startups, investors, and other interested parties during Reeperbahn Festival.
We prepared an amazing Startups@Reeperbahn programme in cooperation with Hamburg Startups that - the event was held from 12:00 pm onwards at Gruenspan - delivered lots of inspiration for your own business and project work.
- Founder On a Fleeting Visit with Fridtjof “Fridel” Detzner (Jimdo, DE)
- How Teleshopping Can Make Startups Big with Gina Deeble (QVC, DE)
- Have a Boat and Sail It, Too with Maren Wagener (Vast Forward, DE) and Matthias Wagener (Vast Forward, DE)
- Gate Opener For the US Market with Jörg Land (CEO and Founder, Tinnitracks, DE) and Mirko Whitfield (SXSW EMEA & Asia, US)
Highlight of the day was the Startups@Reeperbahn Pitch, for which you could register online beforehand.
- Five fantastic start-ups from all over Europe pitched their ideas to investors, journalists and digital experts, eager to take home the WELT-Mediapreis worth €100,000 in media budget.
- Participants were looking forward to a perfectly composed programme – our blind dates bring together mentors and multipliers.
Click here to get more information and an overview of the board of trustees and the judging panel.
Startups@Reeperbahn is a joint project by Hamburg Startups and the Reeperbahn Festival.