WUNDERKINDER – GERMAN MUSIC TALENT
...is an initiative to promote the sale of German music in non-German territories.
After a successful edition last year, the Reeperbahn Festival again opens it’s 2017 programme with a focus on German artists. The "Wunderkinder" of the event’s title are new German artists who have what it takes to achieve broad appeal outside Germany. The project aims to help German artists establish and maintain a solid, long-term position in the international market.
A total of ten acts will perform in three venues in front of exclusively selected international buyers handpicked from the publishing, live entertainment, and recording industry sectors.
10 german acts will meet international buyers handpicked from the publishing, live entertainment, and recording industry sectors.
PARTICIPATING TALENT BUYERS
- Adam Ryan | Programmer | The Great Escape, GB
- Andy Bibey | Senior Label Manager | Believe, GB
- Ben Bishop | A&R | 37adventures, GB
- Dostav Dixit | Senior Artist Manager | Split Works | CN
- Emma Greco | Booker | Le Periscope | FR
- Francois Audigier | Artistic director | Europavox, FR
- Franz Schuller | President, Artist Manager | Iguana (Indica), AU
- Grimur Atlason | Festival Manager | Iceland Airwaves, IS
- Isla Angus | Agent | ATC Live, GB
- James Minor | Head of Music Festival | SXSW, US
- Justin Sweeting | Programmer | Clockenflap Festival, CN
- Matthijs Boom | Artist Manager | Tribe | NL
- Mollie Lehman | A&R | Atlantic Records, US
- P-C Rae | Programmer, Artist Manager | Slottsfjell Festival, NO
- Rebecca Nichols | Agent | CAA, GB
- Robert Meijerink | Programmer | Eurosonic Noorderslag, NL
- Sarah Shoucri | International Relations | Pop Montreal, CA
- Sat Bisla | President | A&R Worldwide | US
- Seth Hodder | International A&R | Buddemusic, GB
Wunderkinder – German Music Talent is supported by Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and Media.