IMJA 2022 – CALL FOR PROPOSALS
International Music Journalism Award - Call for Proposals
We are happy to present the International Music Journalism Award 2022 in its 6th year!
Again, we are asking you to help us to find the music journalist of the year and the year’s best works of music journalism.
Please use our submission form to send your proposals in the following categories:
- Best Music Journalist of the Year (German / English / French language)
- The Year’s Best Work of Music Journalism
- a) Text - German / English / French
- b) Audio - German / English / French
- c) Multimedia - German / English / French
- New Perspective – Best Work of Music Journalism, Under 30 - German
Proposed works must be published between 1 July 2021 and 30 June 2022.
Follow this link to send us proposals and submissions until 08 July 2022,
You can submit your own works as well as propose those of other people.
Give praise to your favourite writers, podcasters, websites, social media music formats, radio programmes, video channels, or whatever other media formats/makers have helped you discover new music or learn more about new or old acts, genres or labels!
Who has helped you understand music better or deepened your love of music and artists?
Where do you go to find the best background information?
Which format has been most exciting in the last year?
Let us know, so we can let everybody else know.
For more information on IMJA please visit -> IMJA subseite