Our highlights on friday!
For festival guests:
Hendrik Otremba: Über Uns Der Schaum, 07.15 pm, Alter Liebe
- The artistic alround talent reads from his debut roman.
I'm Gone: A Film About Amy, 07.00 pm, B-Movie
- The film tells a story of struggle and survival.
WUCAN, 10.00 pm, Terrace Hill
- The band plays classic heavy rock combined with an array of infatuating hippie and retro sounds.
Alice Phoebe Lou, 09.20 pm, Michel
- Singer-songwriter from South Africa.
sir Was, 09.00 pm, Knust
- Multiinstrumentalist producing graceful music.
Kuenta I Tambu, 09.45 pm, Mojo
- It’s safe to say that Kuente I Tambu are at the moment the most vivid and explosive thing you can discover.
Boiband, 10.20 pm, Knust
- One of the most unconventional bands of this year’s festival.
Yasmine Hamdan, 10.25 pm, Gruenspan
- Western electro beats meet Greek bouzouki tunes, classic Arabian rhythms talk modern trip-hop.
For conference guests:
Keith Harris: Diversity Is Good For You, 11.00 am, Private Cinema (East Hotel)
- Session on live music, recorded music and policy.
The Great Secondary Ticketing Spindel, 03.30 pm, Board Room (Arcotel Onyx)
- Session on the resale of tickets.
The Social Bus at the Festival Village with different programmes to music and conduct, for example Charitea Time at 05.00 pm
The Orchard / finetunes Showcase, 06.30 pm, Bahnhof Pauli (Klubhaus St. Pauli)
- Showcase with upcoming artists from around the world.
Canada House Friday, 11.30 am, Kukuun ((Klubhaus St. Pauli)
- Music Export Canada is bringing bands from all across the country to Hamburg.