Our highlights on saturday!
For festival guests:
Gordon Raphael On Producing The Strokes, 01.45 pm, Angie's Nightclub
- Gordon Raphael describes how he suddenly found himself at the controls for “Is This It” and thus helped to define The Strokes’ legendary sound.
Roger Behrens: This Is Tomorrow? Pop Als Utopie Einer Besseren Welt, 06.00 pm, Millerntorwache
- Roger Behrens explores the question: What do pop utopias look like today, if we can’t even envision an end to current conditions?
Júníus Meyvant, 11.00 pm, Michel
- The Voice of this singer-songwriter sports soul galore.
Astronautalis, 10.15 pm, Terrace Hill
- Together with his band, he combines indie guitars, blues riffs and rap staccatos to an alternative hip-hop mesh.
The King Blues, 10.30 pm, Gruenspan
- The King Blues mix fast folk, punk and ska into a thrilling cauldron.
BLOOD COMMAND, 10.30 pm, Kaiserkeller
- A band with guaranteed ecstasy for the moshpit.
Sol heilo, 08.55 pm, Knust
- The solo project of a member of the band Katzenjammer.
For conference guests:
Training Day, different locations
- 25 workshops for business newbees.
Czech & Hungarian Showcase, 07.00 pm, Spielbude
- Discover the freshness and diversity of what the Central-Eastern market can offer.
Best of Showcases, 12.30 am, Spielbude
- The Best of Showcases will present seven outstanding showcase acts of the Reeperbahn Festival 2017.
The Danish Night Reception, 06.00 pm, Indra
- Music Export Denmark are looking forward to welcome music professionals to a nice September evening of networking at The Reeperbahn Festival.
Celebrating Canada150 @ Reeperbahn Festival, 07.30 pm, Wein-Bar (Elbphilharmonie)
- Evening concert with multi talented Canadian artist Owen Pallett, accompanied by stargaze, a collective of European classical artists.