Our highlights on thursday!
Für festival guests:
When God Sleeps, 08.30 pm, Studio Kino
- He produces a song. A $100,000 bounty was put on his head. Thousands demanded his execution - a music documentary about Iranian singer Shahin Najafi.
Amongst Yourselves, 04.00 & 07.00 pm, Taubenbühne
- Three performers encounter the public and the public encounters itself.
HAIYTI, 09.55 pm, Uebel & Gefährlich
- The trap queen from the North is putting more than just the internet upside down.
KID OK (OK KID Soundsystem), 11.20 pm, Uebel & Gefährlich
- The boys from OK KID with electronical music.
RHYS LEWIS, 09.20 pm, Terrace Hill
- Music that reminds of the best times of sixties soul.
J. Bernardt, 09.20 pm, Moondoo
- One of the singers from the belgian band Balthazar with his solo project.
Welshly Arms, 09.40 pm, Docks
- This band indulges in melodious contemporary blues rock.
Für conference guests:
Future Frames For Content, 11.30 am, Schmidt Theater
- Session on the topic how digitization and data usage change markets.
Music in the Middle East, 05.00 pm, Private Cinema (East Hotel)
- Session on the topic music business in the Middle East.
Strang mit International Market Reports beginnend mit Market Report Asia, 11.00 am, Angie´s Nightclub
- Session on the market of the country represented in the panel.
The State of Modern Classical Music, 07.30 pm, Resonanzraum
- Showcase with some of the most interesting modern classical artists.
Meet the French! BUREAU EXPORT Networking Reception, 06.30 pm, Reeperbahn Festival Lounge (Arcotel Onyx)
- International delegates can meet Le Bureau Export team, French artists, their labels, publishers, agents and managers.