Our highlights on Thursday!
For festival guests
LADYFLASH – exhibition about women in music business and culture, 04.00 p.m., Kulturreich Galerie Hamburg
- Beautiful, almost unreal. Faces of a generation of confident female musicians
Junun, 07.00 p.m., B-Movie
- The madness of love is the losely translated title of this film.
Jodie Abacus, 09.15 p.m., Knust
- A laugh with soul in his blood!
WELLNESS, 09.30 p.m., Kaiserkeller
- Wonderful indie pop in a retro dress.
Gang Of Four, 09.30 p.m., Uebel & Gefährlich
- Bone-dry bass riffs and the progressive drumming as if directly from the 80s
TOMM¥ €A$H, 09.30 p.m., Moondoo
- Provocative, modern, certainly worth seeing. Hip hop at its best.
For conference guests:
Festival of the future, 01.45 p.m., Alte Liebe
- How organisers and fans profit from iBeacon and Co.
Simon Napier-Bell: Technology Leads – Music Succeeds, 02.45 p.m., Schmidtchen
- Is technology always one step ahead of music?
Vinyl Matters, 04.45 p.m., Alte Liebe
- We’re in love with vinyl and our conference as well!
Der Helga!® 2016, 05.00 p.m., Imperial Theater
- The independent festival award by Festivalguide and Reeperbahn Festival.