Our highlights on Wednesday
Off we go: The 10th Reeperbahn Festival, the jubilee edition, opens its gates today and if you still don't know where to start today, we have a few ideas for you:
For conference guests:
Tom Silverman: The Music Business is NOT the Record Business, 4 p.m., Schmidtchen
- Tom Silverman, CEO Tommy Boy, US, will hold a keynote as part of the VUT Indie Days.
Kontor New Media Live Lounge, 6 p.m., Zwick
- Live in Concert: We Are Stereokid | Sonic State
Austrian Heartbeats Reception, 8 p.m., Jazz Café
- Join Austrian Music Export for a networking drink in the Jazz Café to meet the Austrian labels, agencies, publishers and artists.
Startups@Reeperbahn - Aftershowparty, 9 p.m., Bahnhof Pauli
- All Reeperbahn Festival delegates are welcome to celebrate together at this Aftershowparty of Startups@Reeperbahn!
For festival guests:
Cobrasalon.Cobra – Future, 2 p.m., Damensalon
- Secret stories from residents and festivalgoers.
Tell Us Your Stories, 4 p.m., Millerntorwache
- The sandbank in the sea of this spectacle.
Josin, 8 p.m., Prinzenbar
- Enchanting the audience with a tender, but insistent voice.
Lea Procelain, 9 p.m., Prinzenbar
- Wall of Sound generated by using drums, percussions and samplers.
HÆLOS, 9.45 p.m., Moondoo
- Indie pop music with falsetto vocals and elements of funk and soul.