Our highlights on Wednesday!
Today the 11th edition of Reeperbahn Festival begins and, as each year, we selected some highlights that you shouldn’t miss:
For festival guests:
Pollockocopter – Drone Painting by Cooper Copter, 10.00 a.m., Spielbudenplatz
- paint bombs hurled at a giant screen at 130 km/h
Blossoms (photo), 08.40 p.m., Docks
- They want to be as big as The Smiths and definitely fulfil all the requirements.
Frances, 09.50 p.m., Docks
- A soft pop music voice. A thrilling gospel-like melody.
Matias Aguayo & The Desdemonas, 08.00 p.m., Moondoo
- electronic sounds, reminding of exotic faraway lands.
Bishop Nehru, 09.35 p.m., Moondoo
- A Wunderkind of the american hip hop.
Austrian Heartbeats at Reeperbahn Festival 2016, from 08.00 p.m., Häkken
- The finest indie electro from Austria.
For conference guests:
Fireside-Chat with Marcell Jansen, 01.00 p.m., Gruenspan
- Germany’s smartest football player on entrepreneurial spirit.
Jessica Hopper: A Living Female Rock Critic, 05.00 p.m., Schmidtchen
- The future of music is built on diversity and inclusion.
Startups@Reeperbahn, 06.00 p.m., Gruenspan
- Five startups are given the opportunity to present their business to over 60 investors and investment managers.