Reeperbahn Festival Conference MAG#3
Check out our latest edition of Reeperbahn Festival Conference MAG today!
We are happy to announce that the programme is finally fixed! We have closed our speaker list and can now share our selection of authors and interview partners with you in the Reeperbahn Festival Conference MAG #3.
Check out our small pre-selection of the following topics:
- Closing the Gender Gap - Interview with Vanessa Reed (CEO, PRS Foundation),
- We Can't Take Any More Of This - How to Make the Music Scene into One Big Safe(r) Space,
- Eyes Wide Open - Interview with Sandra Nasic (Artist),
- Unsigned vs Signed - Do Artists Benefit From Blockchain - by Wolfgang Senges (Owner, contentsphere),
- Relax! - Even Your Weirdest Music Can Make Money - by Vikram Gudi (Founder, CEO, Music Supervisor, Elephant Music / Split Music),
- Music in Iran - A Personal Experience - by Matthias Koch (Programmer of Reeperbahn Festival Conference),
- On Music and Films - Interview with Peter Rommel (German Film Producer and Jury Member of Reeperbahn Festival Music Film Contest),
- Watermelon Man - With Splash and Sparkle.
Missed out on issue #1 or #2? No worries, follow the link and catch up.