Thank you for four amazing days!
The 12th edition of the Reeperbahn Festival passed by so quickly -THANK YOU all for four extraordinary festival days" and Congratulations" to Jade Bird for winning the ANCHOR!
We were proud to welcome more than 40.000 guests on four days to the 2017 Reeperbahn Festival, 4.700. of them international delegates from 57 nations. Review the highlights of the Reeperbahn Festival 2017 in words, pictures and videos.
We had some very special new locations in this years edition. The Festival-Village with 360°-Dome, Taubenstraße and of course the Elbphilharmonie!
We can't wait for next year – Early Birds for festival and conference are available right now! Reeperbahn Festival 2018, 19. – 22. Sept. Next year’s feature country will be France.
Winners and Awards 2017
ANCHOR 2017 winner: Jade Bird. Statement of the Jury: ”We have decided upon an artist with impressively broad range, who displays strong songwriting and musicianship, bringing something fresh and unconventional to her genre.”
- Der Helga!® Festival Award Gewinner:
Most inspiring festival idea: A Summer´s Tale
Most picturesque festival environment: Feel
Finest booking: Maifeld DerbyMost passionate festival performance: Benjamine Clementine at Haldern Pop
Most charming new-born (in the past five years): A Summer´s Tale
Best conscience: Haldern Pop
Best festival: Watt en Schlick (audience prize)
- VIA! VUT Indie Awards winners:
- Best newcomer: Nosoyo
- Best label: Audiolith
- Best act: DIe Höchste Eisenbahn
- Best album: Gurr for “In My Head”
- Best experiment: Jan Böhmermann for Echo 2018 / Feine Sahne Fischfilet (delicate cream fish filet)
- VIA! Indieaxt: Trikont
- Music Film Contest winner: Rumble - The Indians Who Rock The World by Catherine Bainbridge and Alfonso Maiorana.
- Reeperbahn Festival International Music Journalism Award winner: Cherie Hu (Forbes/ Billboard, US).
- ISA International Sound Awards winners:
- Best Audio Branding: LAT AM Airlines Audio Branding submitted by Sound Thinkers Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Best Audio Branding: Siemens Audio Branding submitted by why do birds, Berlin Germany
- Best Ambient Sound: Kuka Brand Experience submitted by kling klang klong GbR Berlin, Germany / Meso Digital Interiors GmbH
- Best Digital Product Sound Design & Research & Development: Interactive 3D Sound by USOMO submitted by FRAMED Immersive Projects GmbH & CO KG, Berlin, Germany
- Best Social Culture, Health & Universal Design: The Impossible Run submitted by Lexter Sounddesign, McCann Stockholm, Bacon Productions, Sweden
- Startups@Reeperbahn winner: Inspirient GmbH