CCO / SoundVault
Current Career Profile:
- SoundVault Ltd – Chief Commercial Officer
- Innate-Music Ltd - Founder
- Mahogany Ltd – NED Chairman
- KAVE – Co-Founder
- Naim Records, Daniel Briskin, Rasha
- Nahas - A+R consultant and Manager
- Sound & Vision Festival - Founder
- ArtistX – Co-Founder
- Chief Commerical Officer for SoundVault - a Music licensing and monitoring platform. https://www.soundvault.tv/
- NED Chairman of content creation and media channel – the Mahogany Sessions. http://wearemahogany.com/
- KAVE – 360 immersve experinces in surround sound and 4D. IP creation and Venues.
- ArtistX – Offering investments into 'early stage’ and ‘existing’ assets in music, film and gaming, addressing the huge funding gap in the entertainment industry.
- Ex Founder / MD of Imperial Music and Media plc – listed on ICAP exchange in the UK. Investing in new 360 degree deals for music ventures. www.imperialplc.co.uk
- Founding director of Innate-Music Ltd – a music marketing and advertising agency. http://www.innate-music.com. Pivot to Incubator for start ups. A+R of Businesses.
- Founding director of Innate-Music Ltd – a brands extension company creating music properties and activities. Consulting for Allied Domeqc, Marks and Spencer, Universal Music International, O’Neill’s Board Sports Clothing Company, Ministry of Sound, BBC, EMI/ Virgin, Sony BMG and Warner Music, Timothy Everest bespoke tailoring, Vodafone Global Head office on launch of Ring-Back Tones across Europe. 2011.
- A+R consultant to DECCA label for Universal Music Group, EMI, Naim Records and Sony.
- Managed New York based singer Jose James signed to Gilles Peterson’s Brownwood label then Universal / Verve in the US and currently on BlueNote Records.
- Management for BBC Radio 2 presenter and Jazz singer Clare Teal. Film Composer Biggi Hilmars http://biggihilmars.com/
- A&R / Project Manager for Dame Shirley Bassey – Top 10 album – Get The Party Started with Marks and Spencers Sync
- Innate-Music has conceived & art directed 14 Platinum albums - Housework Songs, Sad Songs and Happy Songs. Happy Songs is the 3rd best selling in 2005. ( Now 60 & 61 were ahead of these). Released in UK, Australia, NZ and South Africa. Over 1.5 million sales.
- Current member of the Brits voting academy since 2003.
- An active Music Managers Forum member plus annually mentoring 3 Master Students and Artists, Managers and Start ups
- On going artist projects in Pop, Rock , Jazz , Classical and Crossover.
- Hundreds of Sync Licensing deals in circa over £1.5 million
October 1998 – March 2003 – Universal Music Group - Head of Jazz UK
- Found and signed Jamie Cullum, 3 million selling crossover artist to Universal/ Interscope, turned BBC Broadcaster.
- Turned a £2 million t/o division into £12.5 million in 3 years. This was the best performance in the group, 2 years running.
- Licensed music to ‘Café de Mar’ series and also exec producer of Verve Remixed.
- Created the best selling Jazz, Funk compilation in the history of the charts with the ‘Very Best of Smooth Jazz’
- Platinum albums with Diana Krall, Ella Fitzgerald and George Benson.
1995 – October 1998 – NZ Marketing Director - PolyGram Records, New Zealand
- Overall responsibility for marketing the artists signed to Polygram Records and had top 5 hit globally with OMC ‘ How Bizarre’
- Achieved the best top 5 operating company for bottom line results in the whole PolyGram group.
- Attended the International executive marketing courses twice – both residential 7 days programmes in London..
- Won first prize in the POP awards for best marketing retail idea in 1998.
- Transferred with PolyGram to Universal UK