ALL INFORMATION FOR THE FESTIVAL START AT A GLANCE!
Before the festival starts on Wednesday, we have put together some general information to make the organisation and your stay at the Reeperbahn Festival easier. Due to the pandemic-proof design of the festival, we are even more dependent than usual on the patience, cooperation and consideration of everyone. Please prepare yourself well for your festival visit.
Where are the tickets exchanged?
The Ticket Desk is located in front of the Festival Village at Heiligengeistfeld, near the St. Pauli underground station. Here you can exchange your ticket for a wristband, which you will need for admission to all locations. Please plan enough time for the ticket exchange, as there may be waiting times.
Ticket Desk Opening Hours
Wednesday-Friday: 1 pm - 10:30 pm
Saturday: 12 pm - 10:30 pm
Where can I buy a ticket?
It is possible to buy a ticket online in our ticket shop during the event (subject to availability). There will be no box office on site this year.
BEHAVIOUR AND HYGIENE RULES
Do I have to provide my contact details at the individual venues?
You check in with your contact details once at the ticket desk at Heiligengeistfeld. You can save this data permanently on your mobile phone using "Save data". At the entrance of each venue, scan the QR code displayed and submit your contact details to check in. Upon leaving the venue, scan the "Check Out" QR Code and click on "Check Out". Alternatively, you can also click on the button "Check Out". Your data will be saved in the form, so you don't have to enter it again each time. You can access the link with your mobile phone now and enter your data ahead of time.
If you do not have a mobile phone with internet access, you can print and fill out the form. The form is also available at the info desks. Please note that a separate printout is required for each venue.
What rules of conduct and hygiene must I observe on site?
#1 Keep your distance
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other people and avoid excessive movement.
- Do not move around in a group of more than 10 people.
- Observe the markings that indicate the distance to be maintained.
#2 Wear a mask
- Wear your mouth and nose protection on all paths within the venue (except in the designated seating/standing areas) and wherever it is not possible to keep your distance.
- You can buy a Reeperbahn Festival branded face mask at our info desks in the Festival Village at Heiligengeistfeld and at Spielbudenplatz.
- Consume drinks only in the designated seating/standing areas.
#3 Disinfect your hands
- Disinfect your hands as you enter and leave each venue.
- Wash your hands regularly and for a sufficient amount of time where possible.
For more details on the measures we take to prevent infection, please click here. Our local support team at the Info Desk and at the venues will be happy to answer your questions.
BAGS AND CLOAKROOM
What luggage can I take with me to the events and the Festival Village?
Bags and backpacks with the dimensions of max. 210 x 297 mm (equivalent to DIN A4) can be carried throughout the festival. As in previous years, there will be a central bag cloakroom in the Festival Village at Heiligengeistfeld. You can store your bags there for a fee of 2 € / day.
Opening Hours Bag Cloakroom
Wednesday-Friday: 1 pm - 12:30 am the following day
Saturday: 1 pm - 12:30 am the following day
Are the cloakrooms at the venues open?
For logistical reasons, there are no cloakrooms in the venues, so it is best to bring only small bags or none at all.
Where can I get information on site?
For all questions concerning the Reeperbahn Festival, please head to the info desks in the Festival Village at Heiligengeistfeld and Spielbudenplatz. Furthermore we recommend you install this year's mobile app (for iOS und Android). We will keep you up to date with push notifications about the capacities of upcoming events and service issues. We will also will keep you informed via our social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter under the hashtag #rbf20.
Opening Hours Info Desk Festival Village
Wednesday-Friday: 1 pm – 9 pm
Saturday: 12 pm – 9 pm
Opening Hours Info Desk Spielbudenplatz
Wednesday-Friday: 3 pm – 10 pm
Saturday: 2 pm – 10 pm
What takes place when?
You will find a list of all programme items in chronological order in the schedule on our website, with the option of applying various filters. You can set and synchronise your favourites in the mobile app (for iOS und Android) as well as on the website and create your personal schedule.
Where are the locations and how do I get to them?
With our mobile app and the map on the website you will be guided through the jungle of clubs, theatres, cinemas and other playgrounds! The venues open about 45 minutes before the shows start. Be there as early as possible so you can switch to another programme item if the capacity limit has been reached and admission has been stopped. This year there will be no entry after a show has commenced! In order to keep waiting times as short as possible, there are also regulations regarding bags (see above).
Hungry? We can change that!
This year at the Festival Village, Frittenfreude and Sunset Tacos cater to your physical well-being.
REEPERBAHN FESTIVAL STREAMING PLATFORM
Where can I watch programme items if I'm not on site or don't have a ticket for all days?
With our streaming platform, we are creating an unprecedented range of live streams and video-on-demand content this year and will be showing around 100 programme items online. This way we want to enable all those who cannot attend or can only attend on individual days to experience the Reeperbahn Festival in the digital realm as closely as possible free of charge. A complete overview can be found in the Schedule.
- Conference Channel 4 - Klubhaus St. Pauli / Schmidtchen Marketing-Challenge TikTok
- NochtspeicherEefje de Visser (ANCHOR nominee)
- Festival Village Stage Drangsal
- Stage Operettenhaus Sofia Portanet
- Nochtspeicher Ätna (ANCHOR nominee)
- Nochtspeicher Tuvaband (ANCHOR nominee)
- Michaelis Church (Michel) Gisbert zu Knyphausen & Kai Schumacher
- Nochtspeicher Suzane (ANCHOR nominee)
- Festival Village Stage Milliarden
- Michaelis Church (Michel) Niels Frevert
- Klubhaus St. Pauli (Centerstage) Keynote Interview with Mel C
- Molotow Backyard Betterov
- Nochtspeicher Arya Zappa (ANCHOR nominee)
- Pauli Theater ANCHOR – The Award Show
- Resonanzraum Bitch Ray – Yalla Madonna, Yalla!
- Michaelis Church (Michel) Die Sterne
- Molotow Backyard People Club
A spectacular start: DOORS OPEN on Wednesday
In cooperation with Arte Concerts we will take you live via stream to the Stage Operettenhaus on Wednesday to experience with us the opening of this year's Reeperbahn Festival! The show will be hosted by Hadnet Tesfai and Jörg Thadeusz. What are you waiting for? Go and put those drinks on ice!
All Reeperbahn Festival wristband holders with validity for Wednesday have access to the following one-hour DOORS OPEN concert by Tina Dico. The concert will be broadcast online free of charge.
- 6:30 pm: DOORS OPEN Show Tina Dico (via stream)
- 9:45 pm: DOORS OPEN Concert (Tina Dico) (via stream and on site)
ANCHOR – Reeperbahn Festival International Music Award
The ANCHOR – Reeperbahn Festival International Music Award will be awarded for the fifth time this year. These six nominees will try to convince the festival audience and the top-class jury consisting of Tony Visconti, Melanie C., Markus Kavka, Frank Dellé, Tony Visconti, Brody Dalle and Darcy Proper:
All ANCHOR-nominee concerts are open to Reeperbahn Festival Wristband holders with validity for the respective festival day.
Keychange 2.0 - Women Empowerment
Keychange, the pioneering international initiative for gender equality in music continues to gain momentum in 2020! A selection of programme items that focus on gender balance, female empowerment and related topics:
- 3 pm: Festival Village / Arts Playground Ladies, Wine & Design – In Between
- 1:30 pm: Conference Channel 5 - Klubhaus St. Pauli / X Sustainability in The Live Industry
- 6:30 pm: Future Dome Kübra Gümüsay: Sprache und Sein
- 7:45 pm: Fritz Bühne Novaa (Keychange Act)
Musical World Premiere
With a multitude of venues, the Reeperbahn Festival offers an outstanding setting for premieres of any kind - the main church St. Michaelis (Michel) naturally offers a very unique atmosphere. Having already presented a first teaser of their new Schubert interpretations in Duisburg at the beginning of September, Gisbert zu Knyphausen und Kai Schumacher, together with the Duisburg Philharmonic Orchestra will continue their dialogue with the work of the early Romantic composer and perhaps first singer-songwriter of the 19th century here on the festival Thursday and festival Friday. The concert on Friday can also be viewed by all via livestream.
More important than ever in times of a pandemic: We are looking forward to a festival in the spirit of togetherness - racism, sexism, homophobia and exclusion have no place at our festival.
See you next week!