Our highlights on wednesday!
Let's go: The 12th edition of Reeperbahn Festival starts today. We got some daily inspirations for those who don't really know how to get started yet.
For festival guests:
Turtle Bay Country Club presents Cook’n’Dub, 10.00 pm, Schmidtchen
- Matthias Arfmann creates a star-studded meal that’s guaranteed to be an auditory, gustatory, and olfactory delight.
Black Sabbath – The End Of The End, 10.30 pm, Studio Kino
- Music documentary about the band around Ozzy Osbourne.
Dispatch, 09.20 pm, Docks
- A folk band diverse like a grab bag.
Client Liaison, 09.30 pm, Moondoo
- Funky electro pop from Australia.
EMA, 11.00 pm, Moondoo
- A powerful, political voice dressed in indie music.
KAT FRANKIE, 09.45 pm, Mojo
- Thoroughly gripping songs with passion and empathy.
Leoniden, 11.30 pm, Mojo
- Beautiful indie-pop cocktail that invites you to dance
Creative Technology & Live Communication, 02.15 pm, Festival Village/Dome
- Session with Dave Stewart, Martyn Ware, Yusuke Kuribayashi and others.
Startups@Reeperbahn, 06.00 pm, Grünspan
- Competition with Gina Deeble, Fridjof Detzner, Mirko Whitfield and others.
Hidden Talents Vol. 3 presented by DMV, 07.30 pm, Sommersalon
- The DMV presents Artists looking for business partners like bookers, managers etc.
Slave To The Algorithm?, 04.00 pm, Schmidtchen
- In this presentation Mark Mulligan will present exclusive MIDiA data illustrating exactly where both the global and German streaming music markets are at.
Austrian Heartbeats at RBF17, 08.00 pm, Indra
- Showcase presenting a wide range of up-and-coming talent from Austria.